From: Josh Ozersky [mailto:jozersky1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 16, 2004 4:46 PM
To: celtics list
Subject: how about boozer

He's the guy I like...reminds me of Brian Grant
about six or seven years ago.  Sweetney would
be good too.  The thing that Obie never gets is
that any low-post player needs lots of touches.
Even Baker at his best seldom saw the ball much
in the second half.  I wonder how many times this
in November (when he was absolutely dominating)
he got more than 10 shots?  Vitaly had a reliable
baby hook that he could get off; that could have been
a basic part of the offense, but instead Obie encouraged
him to shoot foul-line jumpers.  Blount even has some
low post game.  It's just not part of the System.

Josh

Josh