Re: Is Dr. Jack even watching the Celtics?

The anal-ysts on ESPN are as reliable as those on Wall Street.

DanF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Berry, Mark S"

> This is from his ESPN.com chat:
>
> Chris (Boston): I'm incredibly happy with the way that Ricky Davis has
played and been a great team player in Boston. Do you see this continuing
and will he even be inserted into the starting line-up and shifting Jiri to
the PG spot sending James to the bench? If not will Davis react in a bad
way?

> Dr. Jack Ramsay: (4:21 PM ET ) I expect Ricky to stay in the rotation off
the bench. The Cs need James or Banks at the point for defense and
playmaking...not Jiri's strengths...although he's playing very well. Ricky
gives the Cs a needed lift off the bench.His attitude so far has been good
in Beantown. Hope he keeps it that way.

> Funny, I thought defense and playmaking were among Jiri's biggest
strengths. Of course, Dr. Jack gets his insight from Obie, so I'm sure Obie
has told him Jiri's strength is his three-point shooting (he is a good
three-point shooter, but he's so much more than that... )