From: lapdoggy [mailto:lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 12, 2004 2:21 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: nuthin' but class

I was watching the Detroit/Dallas game yesterday and Laimbeer was
commenting on the trade that sent Walker to Dallas. He said Boston got
ripped off b/c the only player they got was Lafrenz and he was hurt.
What a freaking idiot!
First of all, anyone that follows the nba knows by now what a deal the
C's got by getting Jiri Welsch. Second, Walker was the last thing the
Mav's needed. They are as soft a defensive team as there is in the nba.
I'll leave that at that.
Also it was Laimbeer, who on espn after the Davis trade, said he had no
clue as to what Ainge was doing and that the C's were now a cellar
dweller. I think the question Max should have asked that lame brain
was, "How do you even have a job?"