Showing Lots of Rythm

Excellent game against a team with a good record. The  guard situation is
making it happen, with James and Banks splitting time along with the Davis
threat when Pierce sits. Banks played a good stretch where there was good ball
movement and scoring opportunities. What else can be said about Yiri except we
now have another crunch time player besides PP. The team is definitely better
without Baker. If he makes it back he should be the last option for the big
guys.

McCarty seems to be calming down and  contributing more than shooting. When OB
started him against Ming I thought here we go, but his athleticism confounded
the big dude.

OB is getting his act together also. We knew he had some player talent, he
just wasn't orchestrating it properly.

This new Celtic look of cohesion has taken a long time to arrive, but it's
beginning to gel.

DanF