Re: Davis A Time Bomb Say Cavalier Folk

Next to some ocean.

(Please tell me someone got that)

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Davis A Time Bomb Say Cavalier Folk
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:23:28 -0500

So big deal. We're not looking for choir boys. Think Boston is a laid back
town? Remember how we as fans treated the wife beater from NJ? He helped
burn the Cavs. That's all I care about. Ricky's entertainment. Let's get him
on the Jerry Springer Show. I'd rather listen to him than Pierce's canned
post game offerings. I believe Cleveland gets the least amount of sunlite in
the Country. Cleveland, where the hell is Cleveland?

DanF