Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] My idea to make the NBA better

It doesn't solve the basic problem that the NBA is so desperate for good
players that high school kids are considered a good idea.  There's too many
teams and too long a season.  I would drop at least five teams, and let the
players fight it out for the remaining teams, which, for two years, could
run with a bigger roster, using the players from dropped teams to replace
nonproductive players currently on their own bench.

At 08:10 AM 1/8/2004, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Here is my idea to make the NBA better, make more money for the NBA and for
>the player's association.
>
>Let each team send one or two players to the NBDL to play. They can pull them
>back at any time. The rule would be that you can have no more than 3 years of
>NBA experience to be sent down to the "minors".
>Each team would be able to increase its roster by 1 from 15 to 16 but still
>maintain the twelve standard playing roster. A player on the injured reserve
>could be eligible to play in the minors.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle