re: Re: Starbury?

When you get, what most people consider the second best point guard
in the NBA, I'd hardly call that fleecing.  With later details about the trade
revealing that Lampe was involved, the deal became better for Phoenix
of course, so maybe a win-win situation for both teams. The Knicks got an
impact player, a guy who can carry them into the playoffs and generate revenue and excitement and Phoenix retooled for the future. They can make a play for
a Kobe type in 2005 and develop Lampe and Vujanic in the meantime.
Ray