Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Joe Gallagher, finds a student.-Globe

I noticed that as well.
Besides Pierce being on fire, and the great win, my lasting memory of that game was the taunting by Walker as he passed the the Philly bench. Say what you want about Larry Brown but he has always shown great sportsmanship qualities through his long and well traveled career. I guess respecting your opponent is not for everyone. I believe it was Pierce and Walker together that danced on the scorer's table after the amazing comeback vs Jersey a couple weeks later. I guess it's better to "showup" the opponent at the end of the series.