Some Misc Hunter 48 min stats

Per 48 min stats derived from limited minutes can be notably unreliable, so I thought I'd take a look at how Hunter's stats have changed now that he's playing significant minutes. Slight drop off, but not a really significant one, promising well for a baseline on what he should be able to consistantly offer down the line.

The obvious start with Brandon is Rebounds
Total Min Total Reb =per 48 min
1st 16 games he saw any PT 97 36 17.8144

Last 3 games (includ 2/29) 100 29 13.92

Total games played 197 65 15.8376

Niiiiiiice....

OK, what about points
Total Min Total Pts =per 48 min
1st 16 games he saw any PT 97 46 22.8

Last 3 games (includ 2/29) 100 38 18.2

Total games played 197 84 20.5

Nice too, although a bigger part of what
I love about Brandon is how he gets them. Only 1 3GA in all of them.

What about the one to worry about with a young banger, fouls?

Total Min Total Fouls =per 48 min
1st 16 games he saw any PT 97 10 4.95

Last 3 games (includ 2/29) 100 11 5.28

Total games played 197 21 5.12

Which might look ugly until you compare it with our other young banger - Mihm, who is averaging better than 7 fouls per 48 min for the games he's played. Brandon at least stays in every game based upon his averages..