From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Hill
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 10:51 PM
To: Celtics
Subject: The Atkins Diet is Hunter

Geeper's, won't Ainge get anything right this year?  What will the
"writers"
think?

<Jim

"Just amazing what 2 players can do for a team. That's all we've been
asking
for is a point guard and a rebounder. Little did we know the depth of
the
get.
The game was on ESPN so most saw the game and a recap of Hunter's skills
are
not needed, but he surely has them. Sure we're going to hear a few
Raptors
were missing in action but the point observed is this team is
functioning
like
a good basketball team.

Atkins according to the announcers is an excellent ball handler, yep
correct.
Hunter will only get better also agreed upon by the 2 announcers, which
by
the
way did an excellent job calling the game. Very refreshing.

The refs must be aware of the protesting going on. This crew at least
was
into
the game and looked very fair to me.

Well now I'm doing a 180 and hope we make the playoffs. One must be open
new directions in life. Just hope I don't get vertigo. With Pierce now
actively back into the game and the experience the team would get plus
it's
reputation such as it is, back, is worth it.

Blount also had a monster game. 12/11 double, double. Davis still under
control. Can't see what the bitch about him is all about. Yiri played
well
but
you just know the hand is a problem.

DanF"