Re: Ainge quote

< It was really nice to see Ainge say this in the Globe this morning:
"One of my biggest concerns, as much as I like Walter McCarty and Mark
Blount, was letting them play 40 minutes against Kenyon Martin while
Chris Mihm, Brandon Hunter, and Kendrick Perkins sit. It's not only
shortsighted, it's obstinate. And not playing Marcus Banks more than 10
minutes is unproductive to our vision."> - bosox

Yet another one of his coaches is both obstinate and shortsighted?
Cheesh... wonder what GM hired these coaches?