From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dan Forant
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:50 PM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Atkins+Hunter Starting=Upgrade

Respectability. Atkins and Hunter brought us back. We were looking for a
spark plug and got 2. Hunter certainly is for real. Atkins makes us a
much better club no matter what. If Yiri who I believe has hit the wall
along with a bum hand or Davis hit a few bunnies or we make a few more
free throws we win. I'm impressed.

However, PP continues to play dumb basketball. When we do get a coach
next season this guy has to be straightened out.

DanF