May is right..

Davis and Mihm have been pretty darn good in Boston, and Ricky,
especially has been on his best behavior. I'm sure I'm being
oversensitive, but like I said before, you could make a case that Davis
and Mihm have been playing harder than any Celtics since the trade. I
think a throwaway line about them not being "too hot" isn't being fair.

Please - this comment is well warranted. Ricky has been alright at best - and
Mihm has been horrendous. Not offensively but DEFENSIVELY. Chris Mihm should
not be guarding PF's. Its a joke.

Brand, Randolph, Gooden etc whoever goes against Mihm is due for a career
night - moreover if his one one defense wasn't bad enough his help defense is
that much worse. He absolutely botches the blitzing plays that the Celtics
sometimes use to defend the pick and roll leaving defensive disasters around the
court.

Yes he can rebound - and score some. But Mihm is a disgrace to the PF
position. He can't pass to save his live and his defense is at best the worst in the
league at that position. Carroll is forced to bring in Walter McCarty for
defensive purposes!

I have heard enough about the so called "talent" that Danny Ainge has brought
in. The national media is right on in their criticism of Ainge. Ainge only
cares about offensive talent and consquently is collecting some of the worst
defensive players in the NBA.

Battie, Williams, and Brown were light years ahead of these new guys
defensively - and their defensive talent shows up in the win columns - of the
Cavaliers.

Pete