From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx [mailto:Eggcentric@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 2:05 PM
To: jahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Baker on ESPN last night

In a message dated 2/25/04 6:28:43 PM, jahill199@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I thought that it was that he was

out a total of 10 games in a row, based on the doctor not allowing him to

play, that is the agreement.  Not a night here or there based on the Celtics

opinion of his poor play.

Lots of grey area here.  Doctor Baccus, for Baker's convenience,
assigned a local Dr. to physically check Baker periodically.  I understand
that local doctor approved Baker's fitness to return.  But somehow,
Baccus did not.

Egg

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.