Re: Tabulating Ainge's Mistakes

 6.  Didn't trade Mark Blount before the deadline.
 Blount is so out of here, I'm not sure he would even
 agree to a sign and trade.

I'm sorry Ray, but who (besides Obie), is going to be knocking down Blount's door next year?
As far as I can see, part of the reason the C's are on this terrible streak is b/c Blount can't make a basket within two feet of the rim. Sure he has his moments, but for the sake of reality, what kind of contract are you thinking this guy is going to command next year?
Did anyone see his attempt at a shot off an offensive rebound in Seattle that nearly went over the backboard? He was two feet from the basket. (Tommy nearly let out an "Oh my God!) He just doesn't have the "good" kind of softness that you need in a big man. He has plenty of the other though.
I won't even try to describe his first quarter in Sacramento where he had a dozen bunny shots within the "no charging" arc that didn't come close.
In other words, I'm not so sure Danny didn't try to trade the big stiff, considering the fact that no one is untouchable, but who wants him? If that's not enough to convince you, look how much Denver has been since they traded him back to the Celtics! :)