Re: Don't get the detractors

What's really amazing is how now everyone seems to be in love with Obie and Twan now that they're gone.
It doesn't matter what moves Danny makes he'll get crushed regardless. Obie quit on the team. It's hard for an NBA franchise to win without a coach. You'd think for the 9 million bucks Danny was shelling out to Obie, he would have showed a little appreciation? Like I said before, I'm glad the Kentucky experience is almost over. (mcCarty, who danny signed on obie's behalf btw, still has to go)
Doesn't anyone remember all of the "I hate Obie" banter after the NJ debacle last year?
And Eric Williams, Battie and Brown are not the one's making Cleveland a contender. Cleveland has a coach. That was Danny's biggest mistake this year, bringing back Obie and losing out on Silas or Carlisle. I guess Peter May and his buddy's would rather have Obie,, Wallace and Papille at the helm but I'm glad to take a hit for a year to get the Kentucky stench off of this team.
Oh, I almost forgot. I also love how Mike James is a far superior PG than Adkins. I cannot believe the crap they spew in the paper.