Celtics Lucky

To win 5 more games this season and that is quite a stretch.  Look at the
schedule. This team has quit.  They have no heart. At least Banks, Jiri,
Walter and Mihm seem to be trying.  Coach Schmuck is a complete Moron. Getting
blown out and the moron still won't play Hunter, Jones. What the F**k is he
trying to prove.

Danny  is right, he  wanted to find out  who wants to play and who quits. He
knows and  I know  and I think the list knows.

Definitely quit playing: Pierce, Blount. Sit them both down.

Even the ML years weren't this bad.

You poor bastards, that have season tickets for this crap. I feel for you.

Hart