Re: New Comments from Boston Sports Guy

The comment about the media giving Danny a free pass was so ridiculous and
showed how out of touch Simmons is. Simmons was good when he was in the message
boards, could gather their ideas and get the feel of the constituents. Now, he
is kind of like a politician stuck in the Washington and only responds to
what someone is feeding him....

DJessen33

<< I agree completely.  Simmons has his head up his ass.
 I see his point about keeping Walker another year, but
 he dismisses LaFrentz as a guy with bad knees (which
 he isn't) and totally ignores the fact that they also got
 Jiri Welsch in the deal, who is practically a Havliczech.
 (I just made that up, by the way -- feel free to use it.)
 He's as bad in his way as Peter May...the Ricky Davis
 trade was a home run, and Simmons should know it.

 Josh >>