RE: Ricky is the Alpha-dog (the thuggish-ruggish Alpha-dog)

Ravi,

Sorry, man, must have been Mark P. who did that...but
it is nice to see that somebody is reading my posts ;)

The incident with Kenyon you reference below is just
one of many reasons I don't think he'll ever be a
leader or worthy of a max contract, though he is very
good nonetheless (but I still irrationally hate him,
must be the C in me).

Ryan