Contrarian view

I'm personally not unhappy about the trade. I have to
think Chucky Atkins is an upgrade over James ... at
least Atkins has some semblance of point guard skills.
No, he is nothing more than a placeholder until Banks
is (hopefully) ready, but at least the guy has a more
natural feel for the position.

I like Lindsay Hunter and feel he can give the team
what they were looking for in Barry ... when he's
healthy. And a low first-rounder is a nice throw-in.
Unlike many on this list, it didn't seem to me like
Mills' expiring slot was worth a whole hell of a lot.

Maybe the worst part of this deal is that we did it as
part of enabling a conference rival to get a lot
better. Of course, who know how the Wallace experiment
will go over in Motown ... but on paper, they've got
the chops now to make the finals. And that's without
even playing the #2 pick in the draft ...