From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Berry, Mark S
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 6:50 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Here's a trade to make

I like Mo Taylor, too. He's a high-percentage scorer at that power
forward spot. Decent rebounder. Average defender. I think he'd be a nice
addition.

There's actually a pretty simple trade that could make sense for both
teams. If, as Pete V. claims, the Rockets are "desperate" for a power
forward who can shoot to stretch defenses away from Yao (and they must
be desperate if they're considering taking on Austin Croshere's salary),
then why not send them Mills and McCarty for Mo Taylor? The Rockets get
their three-point shooting power forward (Walter), without the
outrageous Croshere contract. The Celts get their low-post option and
finally fill the power forward spot. Taylor gives you everything Baker
gave you when he was able to play at the start of the season.

Mark