Re: MORE GOOD NEWS

Let's see...

I mentally ran through a list of everyone I personally know who
drives.  Overwhelmingly, the women have been better on average, with an
astonishing fact coming to light:  of the car accidents those women were
involved in--without naming names--9 of those accidents were unquestionably
the fault of the other driver (and in one funny instance, the fault of a
police officer), while 3 were the fault of the women I knew.

Of the relatively few male drivers I know--myself included--there have been
6 where the driver I knew was NOT at fault,  with 3 others that were.

That's an unscientific poll of accidents I know of going back over 30 years
amongst family and friends.  As it happens, the number of women drivers I
know significantly outnumber the men.

Of the men I know who drive, there are 5 whom I would not willingly ride
with for safety reasons, and only 2 women.

Which means if you're riding with someone I know, wear your seatbelt.  :>)))

Wondering if W/R likes the taste of his foot, there.....

At 04:06 PM 2/17/2004, wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > I just saved a bundle on my car insurance through Geico.
> >
> > Egg
>
>Well, if you're the typical woman driver, that's a good thing.
>Ray

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle