Re: some things to ponder

> All these moves, all this destruction of our team, and still we are
> missing the three most important ingredients of our future -
> a PG, PF, and a Center.
>
> How do you suppose we will obtain them .. via the lottery or our
> mid-level exception?
>
> Egg

A good point, Good Egg. However, those positions aren't impossible to
fill.  You could do the following:

Scenario ONE

Trade for Center Dampier before the deadline.
Draft Sheldon Williams, PF Duke with the Celtics pick.
Sign Brent Barry PG via free agency.

Scenario TWO

Keep Mihm and develop Perkins, centers.
Sign and trade for Stromile Swift, PF.
Draft Sebastian Telfair, PG.

Scenario THREE

Draft Rafael Araujo, center.
Trade before the deadline for Zarko Carbakapa, PF.
Sign Saraunas Jasikevecius as a free agent, PG.

Scenario FOUR

Trade for Dampier, C.
Trade for Wilcox, PF.
Sign Brent Barry, PG.