Re: Great job, Danny!

Steve, I'm not going engage in any tit for tat arguing with you. We know full
well what camp you are in, the short term,  make the playoffs now, Harter
defensive, don't break em up, mediocrity is better than not making the playoffs
this year, three point chuck them up camp. You should fully respect people with
another view different from yours, a long term one and one that is uptempo.

The Cs are in 8th place and that means they would still be in the playoffs if
they started right now. I didn't make the prediction, you did. Right now, you
would be wrong, even though you seem to be congratulating yourself. BTW, will
you allow yourself an exception if the Cs make another trade at the deadline?
You shouldn't because your assertation was the loss (QUITTING) of Obie, not
the players on the floor.

But long term folks like myself are not concerned as much as you are about
making the playoffs this year. Of course, we want the Cs to win every game but
like any parent, we see the big picture. When hindrinces are in the way of long
term growth, we want to remove them. With Tommy and Cooz supporting my views,
I feel I'm in good company. Perhaps they will help me solve the OJ
mystery.....

DJessen33

<< Still think they'll make the playoffs, DJ?  It sounds like you're the one
 complaining so stop trying to spin. Seems that you have gone from AW to
 O'Brien/Harter to now Carroll as being the problem. At what point does the
 scapegoat/villain du jour mentality and blame game cease?

 And on an unrelated note, do you think you can convince some or all the
smart
 guys on this list try to help O.J. find the real killer(s) now that you got
 handle on all the C's problems? >>