Are people blind?

I think it's sad how a lot of people have just chalked up Baker's bad performance to his drinking.  I'm just wondering if some of you people actually watch the games instead of just reading box scores.  Even when Vin was doing well before his last suspension, the team had a bad habit of not getting Vin the ball at all in the second half of games.  That first game against the Knicks this season where he went of for 20 points, he scored a majority of those points in the first half, and then they'd forget about him.  That was the pattern for alot of the games that he did well in.  And slowly Vin just started getting the ball less and less till he was riding the pine.  I could see the argument if he was getting the same consistent number of touches on the ball and he was shooting 10 percent from the floor but that wasn't the case.  When vin was getting the ball, he was leading the team in field goal percentages.  then Mike "I gotta get mine" James and Waltah started the brick parade from
 3 point land and that was that.  Granted I don't think Vin is completely blameless because he did break his program compliance but it's not fair to just assume vin's failings on the court were due to his drinking.  I blame Blowbie's reluctance to utilize a low post attack on a consistent basis and the selfish players on the team for jacking up too many 3s (and yes Pierce is included in that list).