Unacceptable rebuilding?

I just dont think a team like the Celts can take 3 years or more to implement a program.

I keep hearing this from different people, that you can't rebuild in Boston, it won't be tolerated.

Celtic wins, from the 1993-94 season through 2000-2001:
32, 35, 33, 15, 36, 19 (short season), 35, 36.

That's eight consecutive losing seasons. Now, because we made the Eastern Conference playoffs two years in a row, we can no longer tolerate anything less? The world will end, the Fleet Center will sink into the ground and the team will disband?

Personally, I won't tolerate any more steps that don't seem designed to give us another championship. I think Ainge is doing fine ... every person I've met who has been critical seems to think that it was simply insane to give up a chance for 46 wins and a 10 percent shot at reaching the finals and being swept. Somehow the ultimate goal has been corrupted.

STEVE O