Re: Ainge Wanted Rahim; Now Wants Barry

I seriously hope Danny doesn't give up a no. 1 for Barry. Remember Rodney
Rogers for one. Barry just isn't worth it and where are you going to play all
these 2 guards? Ainge likes him for his shooting, not his point guard skills,
which are few. Don't do it, Danny, unless it if for no. 2s....

I, myself, think that the Hawks really got the bad end of that deal. They may
be instantly clean on the salary but to not get any young players or youth
and young talent on the team was bad. I bet Danny offered two no. 1s plus Mills
and the bench warmers....

DJessen33

<< Ainge may have wanted Rahim, but the package the Celtics were offering,
seems pretty
 insufficient. So, now it appears there's going to be a big push for Barry,
 and likely a haggling over a draft pick. Seattle will want the Celtics
first-rounder;
 Ainge will want to give up the Dallas pick... >>