players

Banks impressed me.  He's working hard; just needs time.  Jiri is a real player.  It's fun to watch him drive, play defense; who says slow guys can't do it?  Pierce still has it, shot a little too much, but is cutting down on the TOs.  I like Davis.  He works hard.

That's about it.  Looks like we won't protect Hunter.  Jones won't get his shot, either.  Mihm is decent, needs some muscle.  Blount is ripe for trading.  He's made good strides with his limitations.  James sounds like a real nice guy; he's a good tenth man.  Walter?  Wow.  I really hated to hear we had signed him last summer.  We're more pitiful than we need to be right now.  Cheers, Gene