Re: Hey Ray

Let's try this again.

**From Eurobasket.com:

"NBA TV will air a Euroleague game each week, on Saturday afternoon, and
replay the game each Wednesday. They will also show the Final Four. NBA TV reaches
about 40 million U.S. households via cable and satellite"- said chief of
Marketing Officer Euroleague Basketbal, Marshall Glickman. **

I know for a fact that Danny has his eyes on one particular Euro player, and
has for some time now, but I have no clue as to who it is or even what
position he plays.
Still, it will be sort of fun to be able to watch some of these guys on a
regular basis.