Mihm & Blount

I would sure play Mihm enough to be sure of what we have.  My instinct is that he has better footwork, is a better rebounder, and thus should be able to improve with decent coaching and opportunity.  Blount has surprised:  he doesn't take bad shots, he has been hitting his free throws, he does have some good rebounding games; still, his footwork is clumsy.  I would sure keep one of them since 7 footers are rare and you do have to pay for them.  We can't be left with Perkins and LaFrentz, can we?

Gene (who wants the SuperBowl half-time to feature the nation's best high school marching bands)