Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Celtics Need To Trade Mark Blount Before The Deadline

I totally, totally agree with you, Ray. But look on how the local media and
the Obie glory year yahoos will crucify Danny if he did that. I mean, Blount,
although improved, will be transformed into a guy who couldn't get playing time
with a bad Denver team last year to a one of the top 10 centers in the league
in their minds and writings. They will kill him. But it is the right trade to
make, considering it all. I would think hope they would throw in Walta too....

DJessen33

<< The first option is the most prudent, and as you usually have to give
 up something
 to get something, and Blount along with Mills, et al. may appeal to a
 lot of teams,
 especially contending teams that need frontcourt help and are looking
 for cap
 relief.

 Ray >>