OT- The big game

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say good luck to all you Patriot
fans out there.
I will probably be rooting for the Panthers, I usually do like the underdogs.

However, there is a local boy on the Patriots, Don Davis.  Not sure how much
he plays, but he lived just a few blocks from me through high school, and I
have friends who either taught him or coached him during those years.  They
thought very highly of him so he must be a good guy.  I like to see good guys win
too.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

Oh yes, as long as I'm talking football, congratulations to my neighbor Will
Shields, NFL Man of the Year!

TAM