From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sep 30, 2003 6:46 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: We got Banks to fill the lane

Oh, great. Walker will be starting the break with Banks on the wing. Just the
way I drew it up. Could Obie stop being the player's best friend and be a
coach for a minute?....

DJessen33

<Walker's zone, for instance, isn't difficult to figure out.

``Of course, he loves to shoot the 3,'' Banks said. ``He loves to dance with
the bigger guys once he gets them out on the floor a bit. Sometimes he likes
to start the break himself. And Paul needs the ball in certain places.>