From: hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>,celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:27:49 -0400

"Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 09/29/2003 02:57:06 PM:
> The difference is I don't go out of my way to put those ads on there.
They
> are who I use for e-mail and so that automatically goes on. It's not
like I
> am going out of my way telling everyone to go visit MSN and start using
> hotmail.

You went "out of your way" to sign up for an e-mail service that you know
includes annoying commercial advertisements.  Instead of paying a small
fee to avoid perpetrating that which offends you, you instead attack
others for including similar content.

I assume you concede that going strictly by content, your signature is
more annoying than his.  Snoopy's is a one line link to his Web site that
is Celtics related, and has no banner or popup advertisements whatsoever.
Yours is anywhere from one to several lines promoting a variety of
Microsoft products that have nothing to do with the Boston Celtics.

> And for what it's worth, I couldn't care less if anyone agrees with my
> opinion. I'm not nearly so self concious that I need to worry whether or
not
> people agree with me.

That's a shame, because if you don't care about other people's differing
opinions then I guess you must not expect other people to care about
yours.  If that's the case, then I wonder why you even wasted any time
posting your opinions to begin with.

Francis

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com