2003-04 predictions update

As promised, I've updated the CBW with the predictions I've received as of
Saturday, September 27.  For anyone who has just signed back on, or is new
to the group(s), this season, you can send in your Celtics win/loss
prediction to:

prediction2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and include your win/loss prediction and the name by which you wish to be
known on the CBW, be it your real name, or screen name.  If you don't
specify, I'll guess.  If you only list wins and not losses, I'll use my
calculator.

EVERYONE on BOTH lists is welcome to send in a prediction.  Any questions,
ask.  Any comments, speak.  Any complaints, I didn't get that post. :>))

If you're REALLY new, and don't know what the heck a "CBW" is, then click
on the link to the CBW at the end of this post.  Then, you'll know.

Due to the death of my DSL modem--loooooong pause for silence--I've had to
halt some of the other updates that included graphics, so that'll have to
wait until I can get Danny Ainge to make my ISP re-institute the running
game for me.  (Y'know, If *I* told THEM they'd get paid in "about 7-10
business days", they might be a little impatient, too, hm?) So some of the
newer sections will have to wait before any further work is done.

I have, however, managed to update the Celtics game schedule to include
preseason games, and a listing of all national network broadcasts.  Also,
NBAtv, our part-time network.  Someone, please tell the graphics department
at NBAtv that not all of us have 100" television sets, and they need to
reduce the size of their "crawler" to something less than the bottom third
of the screen?

ok.  Time to check the satellite connection on the 'ol Doghouse, bake
another batch of chocolate chip cookies, and stock up on Pepsi, 'cause the
BOSTON CELTICS are BACK IN TOWN!!!

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle