Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] RealGM article on Ainge statements

At 10:34 PM 9/19/03 -0400, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:
>In the same respect, O'Brien views Ainge the same way in terms of how to
>run the team on the court. But ultimately he makes the decisions, but they
>are both held accountable in both aspects. He also said O'Brien felt that
>with the team he had, he HAD to play the style of game they did to win NOW.

Gee, that sounds SO familiar.

Oh, yeah, I remember now...that's the very thing I've been saying every
time someone suggests running Obie out of town for using this style of play.

Yes, I'm really hoping for a chance to say "I told you so" to a number of
people.  :>)))))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle