Vecsey says the Celts are discussing Battie-Ewill for Antonio Dav is

Here's the blurb. That would be a good move on the floor, but I can't
imagine the Celts doing it because of Davis' contract. Anyone have any
thoughts?

Mark

In the meantime, I'm informed Grunwald and Danny Ainge are discussing a swap
of Davis for Tony Battie and free agent-in-waiting Eric Williams.
Considering Boston's cap already is sky high ($60M this season, $59M next)
it's doubtful that deal will go down. That is, unless Ainge can figure out a
way to "capsize" Vin Baker.