Re: Vescey's knowledge and Indiana

At 08:51 AM 9/11/03 -0400, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:

< I'd trust Jermaine in crunch time more than anyone on the C's except Paul
and in very few situations Antoine. > - Shizz

I still do not understand Snoop's assertion of O'Neal collapsing in
crunch time.  Would love a bit of proof on this topic.

Honestly, I have no memory of O'Neal doing such. And once again, I challenge
Snoop to produce evidence of such.  Had O'Neal not spoken up against our own
beloved Bird firing Thomas after he had assured O'Neal he would not do so
(at least for a season or two), would such a Snoop assertion concerning
O'Neal ever have been advanced?

I appreciate Snoop and his loyalty to the Celts and Bird, but just can't
understand this particular condemnation of O'Neal.

A perfectly reasonable request. I've got tapes of every Celtics game from last season (except the NBAtv broadcasts), I'll have to go back through those. I recall seeing a couple of Pacer games not involving the C's--which I have NOT, obviously, taped. To answer Eggy's other question, my opinion of O'Neal considerably predates Bird's arrival, dating back to last season.

Give me a few days to go back through the tapes, and I'll see what there is to see.