Re: Celtics: Why Should We Be Excited This Upcoming Season?

Easily the stupidest thing I have ever read from WWR, as I would assume most
of us should agree, at this is saying a whole lot btw, is that the Bulls
will be anywhere near the playoffs in the next TWO years.

As we all should be cognizant of at least once and awhile, to have any cred
you need to be really careful how far out on the limb of reasonableness you
go.  Bad mouth the Celts all you want, but at least having an ounce of logic
would be helpful too.

Take care all,
Greg

PS.
I kept the note about Odom and Miami intact, as I would highly recommend
everyone read the one page piece in ESPN magazine on Odom's true attitude
about playing for Riley.  He admits he is lazy by nature and is deafly
afraid of practices given Riley's rep for being truly brutal, worse on those
who show signs of weakness.  I wouldn't bet MY lunch money on the Heat
anytime soon.

Lastly, the articles on Pedro and why no one will win the SB this year makes
for entertaining enough reads to justify buying the mag alone as well.  I
think Pedro stills is a Red Sox player isn't he, or is he already gone given
it is September.