Re: I challenge you

< But Eggy, to be fair, Russell had an Olymic Gold around his neck and an
NCAA Championship in his pocket.  He was far less unproven that
someone fresh outta high school who never played defense if he didn't
feel like it. > -Cecil

A fair question. It's all a crap shoot. And by the way, Cecil, I apologize
for
our country instinctively blaming the recent blackout on Canada. I loved the
Power Puff Girls movie (Blame It On Canada), but the Gestapo/Pentagon
is a bit more scary.

Back to the Celts.  By all sophisticated accounts, within a few years
Lebron is destined to become the NBA franchise player of this decade.
Meanwhile, it appears that Toine, now in his seventh season, is not
capable of leading us to the promised land, and might well now be on
the downside of his career.

< Actually, I was told by an insider that we turned down a deal involving
Toine which was proposed by another team.  Not sure who it was. >

Antoine for  Damon Stoudamire or Antonio Davis?  Your insider info
could refer to any of the 20+ Walker deals Danny has heretofore proposed
or rejected.  The song has been the same no matter what team Ainge
approached.  Until the mellifluous tones of Nessun Dorma ring in another
GM's ear, Danny appears to be stuck with the Toine.

 Egg