RE: Keep the 4 man tag-team (Baker, Battie, Blount, LaFrentz) for now

With Brand out 4-6 weeks now is time for the Battie for Wilcox move

John

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
HMURDOCH@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 6:59 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Keep the 4 man tag-team (Baker, Battie, Blount, LaFrentz) for
now

Re : all the talk about trading Battie - I would keep the 4 man tag-team
intact for now.  It's such a refreshing change for the Celtics (for once!)
to have
a surplus of good big men!  Having 2 skilled bigs that you can put in to
rest
the other two is the kind of unfair advantage that we could only dream about
in past years.  I would keep it for a while and see how it plays out.  I
liked
what I saw of it in pre-season and the openning game tonight.

And note - even without stellar point-guard play, we had *28* assists
tonight! (and the team shot over 50% for the night).  Plus we got 9 blocks
and
out-rebounded the other team.  (not bad compared to last year, eh?)  Ok,
it's only
one game, but nice stuff - and so much more fun to watch.

Hank M.