Time flies now that I'm having fun

It's after 10:30pm and I'm contemplating the new season of "24"--or, as
it's known here at the doghouse,  (using the really high pitched William
Conrad narrator voice from the "Rocky and Bullwinkle Show") "The Adventures
of Kim Bauer, Mental Midget!"

There's a remarkable similarity between "24" and the Celtics this season:

In both cases:

-someone's trying to kick an addiction that took them away from their job.
(Jack Bauer, Vin Baker)
-there's someone in the group that many fans want to send far away. (Kim
Bauer, Antoine Walker)
-there's someone in the group many fans want back. (Mrs. Bauer, Kenny Anderson)
-things start slow, build up quickly, and stretch out over a season.
-a main character leaves in the offseason. (Sherri Palmer, Antoine Walker)
-there's someone who thinks they only have 24 hours to fix the problem.
(Jack Bauer, Danny Ainge)

Gee...maybe there's more drama to the Celtics than we thought....!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle