Chris Mills' jersey number?

Okay, everyone knows that Mills was just thrown into the Walker-LaFrentz deal to make sure the numbers work, and that he's not going to play a single minute all season because of injury ... However, he's still an "official" member of the team, right (even if it will be from the injured list)? I mean, was he officially assigned a jersey number?

NBA.Com still has him listed as wearing number 34 (which we all know can't be true)

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/chris_mills/index.html?nav=page

and Yahoo! has him listed as wearing number 99 (which is probably just the generic number that the system fills in when no official number has been provided)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/1293

So, does anyone know if he has an actual jersey number?

Alessandro

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134