Four observations

Four observations:
Blount played his best game ever tonight. Was it a career game? Passing and
court awareness was unbelievable for him....

Juri Welsh looks like your average white guy on the court. The fans love him
because they see so much of themselves in him. If he can make it so can they
because the guy looks like a CBA player at best. Still haven't seen the one
redeeming quality....

Banks looked really overwhelmed. He was a gunner and never truly was in the
flow. He never streaked up the floor forcing the defense to get back because he
seemed to be concentrating on not making a mistake and shooting from outside.
It seems to me to date that he is most comfortable when he is cocky, forcing
the action and penetrating looking for his shot close to the basket. However,
that may not be what is best for the team.....

LaFrenz showed how he is going to help this team with his outside shooting
and shotblocking. Got to mention I don't remember seeing the Cs block so many
shots, especially with so many players as last night. Maybe we should hold onto
Battie. Teams with this kind of depth can go a long way in the playoffs. Twan
who?...

Don't let the solar flare get you.
DJessen33