Re: ``I look at Antoine Walker and see great things...Danny Ainge looks at him and sees warts"

In message <000801c39bb6$70cecca0$8a09c618@computerroom>, "Stephen
Beauregard"
said:

>      Analyzed coach Rick Adelman: ``I think it all depends on how (Walker)
> comes in and how he plays. I don't think he's going to score 20 points a game
> there if he wants to fit in with them, but he definitely gives them some
> options. He can play the center,

I never thought Adelman was all that bright, but this takes the cake...Walker
can play CENTER????

He must mean Nellie will have him playing in the center jump circle to take
advantage of his outstanding shooting skills.

--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmasjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx