prediction '03-'04

Amazing that I'm coming into my 45th year rooting for these guys.I've always
felt that I've had a handle on my C's but maybe with age I'm starting to lose
it a bit.IMHO,we are looking at a mediocre cast of characters with a
"superstar" as the leading man.Thrown in together some excitement at times
might be expected.But,unless Mr. Ainge can pull off a hell of a deal before
the trading deadline,I think we're looking at 35-47 and the lottery.