"Antoine still has Celtic-blood running thru his heart"

I have a proposition.  I say, to all League Pass
subscribers and longtime--at least 5 years or
more--Antoine observers, that we watch as many Mavs
games as we can this year.  Since we know (or should
know) what kind of player Antoine is (that is, what
his "talent" is, be that what you make of it) it would
be edifying to observe him in this new setting to
learn how one's environment affects the way a player
plays (let's watch Walker to see what kind of player
he turns out to be) and this, in turn, will help us
all in judging "talent" in the future.

Ryan

P.S.  Antoine was a GREAT LEADER when he was here.
He'll be a great leader in Dallas.  He's going to put
Dallas in his "girp", just like he had us in his
"grip", only it's going to have good connotations now
that he's in Dallas.  He's going to be that Derek
Jeter-type leader--the one who isn't the best player
but is the most passionate about playing--who is going
to help motivate and inspire higher-talented yet
somewhat underperforming-when-it-counts type players
Dallas seems riddled with...  I predict they'll be in
the Western Conference Finals with Antoine as the
prime instigator.

P.S.S.  For tomorrow night:  the Heat will be in a
back-to-back situation--which is always good for the
opposing team even in the first week of the
season--and tonight Odom left the game with an ankle
injury in the 1st Quarter.

Oh, and I predict the C's will win the East and play
Dallas in the Finals . . . and lose.