Re: D'ellasandro: Celtics 8th in east

--- You wrote:
I can go down the line - people ignore the effect of Kedrick's injuries, etc
etc etc. But it's not going to change anyone's mind. Even though I also think
the last few pre-season games should have given some hint that people's
assumptions about Obie might be open to review.
--- end of quote ---

Yeah, in fairness, he did play Banks and Kedrick quite a lot of minutes in the
preseason. I just get angry at him because I really want to see the other new
guys play, especially Kendrick and Hunter, and he barely played them at all.
I'm sick of seeing the same Waltuh-EWill-Blount troika, even if they do play
better defense and give us a better chance of winning (although, given how they
gave up a 20+ point lead to NJ's scrubs on Friday, I'm not sure that's even the
case). It's just not interesting to me. I guess you could say my desire to see
a certain lineup is not entirely winning-oriented.
Kestas