Re: the Beagle

Well it goes back a few months, so I understand if you are not familiar with the issue. The point was that it gets tiring to read shameless promotions for someone's website when they mention it in at least half their posts. I subsequently got massacred and was told that snoopy never mentions the site except in his signature line. That idea has since been blown out the window.

I understand that this is not a big issue and most people are sick of hearing about it. I just don't want to be told the sky is red when I can so plainly see that it is blue. But whatever. I agree we should stick only to important celtic issues. So how about enough already with the website? By now everyone knows it's there. If they want to visit it, they will. If not, they won't. Just stop talking about it.

From: Steve Ouellette <bosox18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Celtics <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: the Beagle
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:50:03 -0500

Shawn,

What's the "real issue?" I try to stay out of these catfights ... but all the Beagle asked was for people to kindly, if possible, send their predictions to his email address. If they don't want to, fine, it's not worth popping a blood vessel. If you want to keep track of the predictions sent to the list, more power to you.

Let's move on to more important issues.

STEVE

Yes, very brilliant. He uses a typo to cover up the real issue. What a genius.

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com