Re: D'ellasandro: Celtics 8th in east

--- You wrote:
< I'm not eager to get rid of Battie, but I can sort of understand the
reasoning.  If DA trades him as a salary dump and that allows
1) Kendrick to get some minutes > - Kestas

Why do you feel Kedrick would get to replace Battie's minutes at the
4 and 5?  Kedrick is NOT a PF or C... he is not even a SG.  If Ainge felt SF
Kedrick could function as a SG, he would not be looking to add another SG.
--- end of quote ---

It says "KeNdrick" in my post, does it not?

< ... and 2) to sign a better FA next offseason, then perhaps it makes
sense. > - Kestas

HOW if we have to take back an equal Battie salary, which is the most
likely scenario.
--- end of quote ---

EXPIRING salary...